Everyone is God & the Prophesies are Now www.iawwai.com

This blog is the day to day story of what happens when somebody thinks that everyone is God and the Prophesies are now. I currently work in a Church, St James Piccadilly, and do public talks explaining to people how it is that everyone is God and the Prophesies are definitely now. My audience and mailing list are steadily growing and I've almost finished my website. It's on www.iawwai.com and also I'm half way through writing my book.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Just started my blog, finally

On my day off today. It's Saturday, did a lot of work on the website www.iawwai.com earlier. Cooking black eyed bean curry and watching a documentary on Communism currently. Watched a discovery channel documentary on Chairman Mao just slightly earlier. What a waste of time the cultural revolution was for China!

My girlfriend is visiting her Parents up in Doncaster so things are a bit quiet in the flat. Feels a bit funny sleeping alone.

Going to work more on the Website later and also will investigate this myspace thing.

Hungry! Must eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home